Now teens have an option to metal braces in their yearbook photos or Facebook profiles – introducing Invisalign® Teen! Invisalign Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Additionally, there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Invisalign went to leading orthodontists, parents and teens themselves to custom-design an Invisalign system just right for the dental needs of teenagers. With blue-to-clear color-changing aligners to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, as well as other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 15 and 30.